Tuesday, December 23, 2008

my poor toe has been bandaged again.
it was the right leg previously, now it's the left.
wannnnn-daaaa-foooool, no?

i've been working. and slacking.
and not doing homework D:

so i have one sihan, which'll probably take me half an hour.
a 350 write up about some shitty historical crap which will take me another half an hour
and a commonwealth essay which will take me a whole freaking day to write.
okay maybe not.
i just wont finish the essay within a day. that's it.

i'm feeling like shit today cause:
1) i cant go for my archery lesson
2) i cant go out with my work friends
3) i cant go out with weijie tomorrow
all because my leg has rendered me immobile.

it's not like i cant walk, but it'll probably take me two hours to bathe without wetting the wound, 5 minutes to wear my shoe, 15minutes to walk to the bus stop, walk like some slow snail, and if anyone steps on my leg, i'll risk another infection.

OHHHHHHWELLL.

jeslynn and danying came to my house to give me the invitation to the christmas celebration thingy with chc.
it's at expooooo though, and it'll surely be crowded.
let's hope i dont get stepped on :D

my mum said it's time i started getting serious again.
because 2009 is gonna be tedious.
and she's probably right, just that i dont have the motivation to do anything right now.
i'll get on it, someday.

No comments: